Thank you for your interest in the Koala Docs software, provided by Softventure. For us it is extremely important to ensure the protection and confidentiality of the personal data processed by Softventure.
Who are we?
Softventure S.R.L. (“Softventure”) is a limited liability company organized and operating in accordance with Romanian law, with its registered office in 27 Alexandru Deparateanu street, district 1, Bucharest, Romania, registered with the Bucharest Trade Registry under no. J40/9042/2011, sole registration code 2891499, fiscal attribute RO.
Which are the persons concerned?
Softventure is processing personal data regarding the following categories of data subjects:
What personal data do we collect?
Softventure is processing the following categories of personal data, as provided by the data subject or otherwise by the client/business partner/collaborator of Softventure within which the data subject carries out his/her activity and/or by the representative and/or contact person within such client, by a third party provider or automatically while using the services provided by Softventure:
Please do not provide us more personal data than what is strictly necessary.
How we use the data collected?
Personal data shall be processed by Softventure for one of the following purposes, as the case may be:
The provision of the personal data necessary for the purposes mentioned above may be mandatory. The refusal to provide such data may lead to the impossibility of Softventure to provide the services, address your requests and/or to comply with the legal obligations incumbent upon Softventure.
How do we protect your personal data
Softventure implements technical security safeguards intended to keep personal information stored in our systems protected from access, alternation or misuse. Our systems are configured with encryption, firewall, and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology that protects data sent by you over the internet.
While Softventure takes reasonable measures to protect your personal information, we do not guarantee the security of your information. If Softventure discovers a systems breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically, either by email or Intercom, so that you can take appropriate protective steps.
We retain the right to decide which method we will use to notify you of a
What are the grounds for processing your personal data?
Softventure performs the following personal data processing operations, with or without the use of automated means: collection, recording, organization, structuring, storing, adaptation, alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, erasure, as well as any other operations to the extent necessary to reach the above-mentioned purposes.
Personal data are processed by Softventure on one of the following grounds:
Who has access to your data?
Softventure may process the personal data through the following third parties, as the case may be: (i) e-mail providers, (ii) subscription and billing management providers, (iii) web analysis services providers, (iv) credit institutions, (v) IT services provider, (vi) business partners, clients and collaborators, (vii) current or future affiliates, (viii) public authorities.
While processing data through such providers, Softventure shall ensure that third countries providers ensure an adequate level of protection.
How long we store your personal data?
Which are your rights?
As data subject whose personal data are collected and processed by Softventure, in its capacity as controller, you have the following rights:
– the right of access to the data – you have the right to obtain from Softventure a confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, as well as access to the personal data;
– the right to rectification – you have the right to obtain from Softventure the rectification of your inaccurate personal data as well as the right to have incomplete personal data completed;
– the right to erasure – you have the right to obtain from Softventure the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay and Softventure shall have the obligation to erase personal data when, inter alia, the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
– the right to a restriction of processing – you have the right to obtain from Softventure restriction of processing when, inter alia, the data subject contests the accuracy of the personal data, for a period enabling Softventure to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
– the right to data portability – you have the right to receive your personal data, as provided to Softventure, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transfer such data to another controller, under certain conditions;
– the right to object – you have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you under certain conditions, including profiling based on such conditions;
– the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling;
– the right to submit a complaint in front of the competent national authority for the supervising and processing of personal data;
– the right to withdraw consent (if the case), at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
How you can access your data?
For any questions or requests concerning your personal data, provided to us, including in order to exercise your rights, as provided hereunder (e.g. for requesting a copy of your personal data, requesting the modification, erasure thereof), you can contact us at email@example.com.
Softventure shall provide you with the information in an electronic form whenever possible unless you request them in another form.
The information provided, as well as any communication and any actions taken in the exercise of your rights hereunder, shall be provided by Softventure free of charge. Nevertheless, where your requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular, because of their repetitive character, Softventure may either:
(i) charge a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or communication or taking the action requested; or
(ii) refuse to act on the request.